Published: August 28, 2017 / Published by Global Handwashing Partnership
Updated for 2017, this Planner’s Guide will help you plan a successful Global Handwashing Day event. The Planner’s Guide is also available in French and Spanish.
From providing step-by-step instructions to easy-to-use tools, the Global Handwashing Day 2017 Planner’s Guide explores the importance of handwashing with soap and features:
- Spotlights on current big ideas in handwashing, such as:
- the connection between hygiene and gender (pg. 17),
- the importance of handwashing for a healthy start (pg. 22), and
- the importance of sustaining handwashing with soap habits (pg. 29)
- Tools to help planners assess the impact of your campaign (pg. 52)
- Suggestions for promoting hygiene beyond October 15 (pg. 72)
- And much more!
Once you’ve designed your Global Handwashing Day campaign or event, let us know how you plan to celebrate here: bit.ly/ghdupload. For additional inspiration and resources, please visit the Global Handwashing Day website.
Advocacy MaterialsPartnership DocumentsTrainings & Toolkits Global Handwashing Day EducatorsGeneral PublicGlobal Handwashing Day PlannersImplementers EnglishFrenchSpanish 2017