August 27, 2018
The 2018 Handwashing Behavior Change Think Tank, hosted by the Global Handwashing Partnership and Procter and Gamble, is designed to address challenges to handwashing behavior change in the Philippines and throughout the region.
At the event, participants will share best practices, explore new findings and innovative thinking, identify shared barriers, and co-create solutions in key areas, including;
· Behavior Change Across Settings: Applying best practices for impactful, scalable, cost-effective handwashing programming across settings (communities, schools, healthcare facilities, and other settings), including challenging and water-scarce settings
· Design and Innovation for Behavior Change: Integrating behavior change theories and design practices to improve handwashing measurement, and product design
· Hygiene Systems and Integration: Sharing learning across sectors working in hygiene, utilizing existing structures to help hygiene behavior change initiatives reach scale
The objectives of the 2018 Handwashing Behavior Change Think Tank are to:
· Facilitate improved collaboration among stakeholders working in hygiene;
· Share learning and experience from diverse perspectives; and
· Co-develop solutions to advance the ‘state of the art’ in handwashing behavior change.
If you would like to receive regular updates from the Global Handwashing Partnership, please subscribe to our mailing list or follow us online.
© 2017 The Global Handwashing Partnership (GHP).