UNICEF celebrates Global Handwashing Day 2017 in Syria
UNICEF in Syria hosted several events and activities including:
- Hand activity: a rubber inflatable palm thrown on the ground several times and Children shake hands and then clarify that the hands became contaminated as a result of shake hands with this palm,
- Story activity: a short story reflects the need for cleanliness and diseases resulting from neglect of cleanliness,
- Song Activity: A short song explaining how to wash the right hands and a song showing the times of handwashing,
- Cartoon graphics: distributed to the children on each of them a decree or a drop of water or soap or a clean palm and an expanded explanation for children that the meeting achieve hygiene and human health,
- Play: play children learn the importance of washing hands and the dangers of not handwashing, and
- Distribution a bar of soap for each child with a leaflets, flyer, and posters.
These activities were carried out in Tartous, Aleppo, Hasskeh, Homs and Latakia governorates.
Tags: Syria, UNICEF