As the world’s knowledge leader in hygiene behavior change, the Global Handwashing Partnership seeks to take stock of the best, identify the gaps, and articulate the way forward for hygiene behavior change.
Our Handwashing Think Tanks bring together hygiene experts from civil society, government, research institutions, and the private sector to discuss big ideas in handwashing and behavior change.
- 2018 Regional Think Tank, Manila: Design and Innovation; New Findings; and Behavior Change Across Settings
- 2016 Global Think Tank, London: Integration, Settings, Scale/Sustainability
- 2015 Regional Think Tank, Dakar: Emotional Motivators, Behavioral Settings and the Science of Habi
- 2014 Global Think Tank, Washington, D.C.: Evidence for handwashing with soap, Technology, Sanitation, Advocacy, and Changing Social Norms
- 2012 Global Think Tank, New York: Critical times for handwashing, Messaging, Scaling up, and Sustainability