Published: August 7, 2018 / Published by Global Handwashing Partnership
Updated for 2018, this Planner’s Guide will help you plan a successful Global Handwashing Day event. This guide provides background information on this year’s theme, step-by-step instructions, and easy-to-use tools, exploring the importance of handwashing with soap.
This guide features:
- Spotlights on big ideas in handwashing, such as:
- Handwashing and food hygiene (p. 16)
- Handwashing in health care facilities (p. 18)
- Handwashing habits at meal times (p. 30)
- Event Planning checklist to ensure events are on track (p. 50)
- Tools for planners to assess the impact of your campaign (p. 52)
- Suggestions for promoting hygiene beyond Global Handwashing Day (p. 72)
This Planner’s Guide is also available in French and Spanish. Once you’ve designed your Global Handwashing Day campaign or event, let us know how you plan to celebrate here.
Advocacy MaterialsTrainings & Toolkits Global Handwashing Day Global Handwashing Day Planners English 2018